A buffer tank put simply acts as a thermal flywheel to minimise stop/start cycling, and hydraulically separates the boiler or heat pump from the heating zones. stop/start cycling causes a poor seasonal efficiency, and increases wear and tear on the heat source.
- A+ Energy efficiency class
- Well insulated
- 200L Dimensions - 1265mm high - 610mm dia.
- 400L Dimensions - 1725mm high - 710mm dia.
- 800L Dimensions - 1900mm high - 1015mm dia.
- 1000L Dimensions - 2310mm high - 1015mm dia.
- Versions with additional coils, and additional sizes available on request
For further information contact us now